.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Downwind from Victory

Scott calls from his car, on his way home from work early, to tell me that he's in the Broncos Caravan ... "Huh?" I ask. He explains that he's following the Broncos BUS down I-25. The bus is presumably loaded with players and coaches (the windows are dark so you can't see in). Scott says that each window has a Broncos emblem on it instead, so that you know the bus is full o' Broncos. So, Scott is in the trail wind of the Broncos (soon-to-be) Victory BUS. Sweet.

Did you know that Denver has won each of it's last four home games against the Chiefs? And that Denver holds a 50 - 39 lead in total games against KC (since 1960)? Did you know that dogs, and bees, and Al Wilson, can smell fear?

I anticipate that the 12th man will be in full force tonight! I'm bringing throat lozenges, just in case.

GO BRONCOS!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?