.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Midweek fun

For the fun of it, and while we wait (and get pysched!!!) for the big game next Monday night, I thought it might be fun for a little game. By posting a comment below, list one simple way that Broncomania makes its presence known your life.

My example?

Whenever I have to add color to a report at work (graphs, tables, etc) I always color them Orange and Blue for my favorite team.

I think my clients appreciate that. I truly do.

How have the Broncos invaded your everyday life, fellow members of the Broncos Optimists Club?

Comments:
Hee hee. I do the same thing Molly!

Another thing I do - when I have to come up with a password that requires numbers and letters, I will choose my current favorite Bronco. Like, "Bailey24" or "Smith80" ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?