.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Nice Pom Poms


Correction: Totally not like me, but I gave the Raiders more credit than they deserve in the post below. They are 0-2, along with the Chargers. Yeehaw! Next week's Monday night game is HUGE. I am sure that all the BOC members are thinking their most positive thoughts!

Membership Update: My other sister Bonnie is a long-distance member of the club, as well. She had this to say, "I would be thrilled to be counted among your number, but never get to actually watch a game...I don’t know if that qualifies me, but I think among optimists I rank very high. I was still a believer in the Red Sox when they were down 3-0 last year in the playoffs against the Yankees after the world’s longest most painful game. I have always carried the same beliefs into my Bronco love. I never give up... NEVER!" Welcome to the club, Beans. :-)

Comments:
Oh yes, and it seems the Sox are gonna do it to me again! I might be able to watch the game Monday night! Hooray!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?