.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

Very Late Monday Night Comment

Can I just say that I really really really loved watching that game on Monday? What follows are 10 reasons why I will remember that Monday night game for a long time:

10. I babysat Boc and Grubmer's daughter during the game, keeping my kid occupied, so I watched a game at home with minimal interruptions.
9. Jake Plummer and Ashley Lelie finally played the way that we had hoped they would.
8. Madden and Michaels did a quick segment on Rod Smith and called him, "Mr. Bronco," because he IS the heart and soul of our team.
7. The commentators kept talking about how they thought Dick Vermeil was about to start crying.
6. I spoke to each and every member of my nuclear family (like, the one I grew up with, duh) during or directly after the game, because we're all in this together.
5. Hearing the crowd screaming IN-COM-PLETE over and over and over and over....
4. Shanahan's unneccesary challenge of Kennison's TD "incompletion" just to DENY him the pleasure, however meaningless...
3. I think that Trevor Pryce made more yardage from the Chief's holding penalties on him than any of their individual players on the offense made.
2. Madden talked about the Denver 12th man's strength, reminiscing about how the Raiders used to get booed just walking off of their bus and going into the locker rooms. To which I say, DAMN STRAIGHT!
1. WE BEAT THE CHIEFS!!!!

Comments:
Damn Straight is right!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?