.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

C'mon, Broncos Justify My Love

I'm not completely sure what to write today. I am just so filled with hope and faith in this Bronco team, that I have little other than to say, "I'm filled with hope and faith in this excellent Bronco team!!!"

I definitely get a feeling that today is going to be the game of the playoffs. It's going to be a hard fight, as Pittsburg is a team also filled with hope and faith. But alas, for those who twirl the terrible towel, they will be playing in Mile High. And the Broncos have a pretty damn good track record there...

SO, Go Broncos. Let's show everyone how dominant you can be. I sure hope you woke up on the right side of the bed this morning, John Lynch. I predict he and Al Wilson will be the keys to this game. In short, the "bus" stops. Ha ha.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?